HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M126nw Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M126nw Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet M126nw Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet M126nw Windows 7 Driver
- Download (109.50MB)
Released: Aug 18, 2016, Driver File Name: LJPro_MFP_M125-126_full_solution_15309.exe, version: 15.0.15309.1315.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit), Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M126nw Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M126nw Windows Xp Driver
- Download (108.40MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- HP LaserJet M126nw Mac 10.11 Driver Download (146.20MB)
- HP LaserJet M126nw Mac Driver Download (139.60MB)
Released: Oct 28, 2014, Driver File Name: LaserJet-Pro-MFP-M125_M128-series_v12.34.0.dmg, Version: 12.34.0.
Fix HP LaserJet M126nw Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M126nw driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M126nw printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet M126nw Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M126nw Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet M126nw driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.